Thursday, July 17, 2014

First Post

Genesis 31:49
May the Lord watch between you and me, when we are away from one another.

This is my first blog post ever. I've never been very good at writing, so I don't expect too much from this. However sometimes I do just want to write how I'm feeling, or what I'm thinking.

I want to start and end every blog with a verse. Whether it be one that I know by heart and live or one I really need to work on in my walk with God.

Some things you should know about me:

I love My Savior! I am not perfect! I make mistakes, but I know for a fact that God will never leave or forsake me. I have been blessed with an amazing group of people that mentor me and guide me into being the best person I possibly can. God has blessed me with the best parents and siblings, and friends and family. I have numerous accountability partners and I am so thankful for them.

My favorite color is pink! Every single one of my outfits have a pink item in them. Yes, I do like other colors and wear other colors. I feel more feminine and pretty in pink. Like some people feel pretty in high heels or a t-shirt.

I believe every person is beautiful in their own way. Society and how they are shaping people's thoughts on others is what makes us ugly.

I will elaborate on these in future posts. But now you have an idea of what you will be reading about from me!

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment